Views: 16 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-04-25 Origin: https://www.xianjichina.com/special/detail_198701.html
1. According to the height of street lights: high pole street lights, middle pole lights, road lights, courtyard lights, lawn lights;
2. According to the lamppost material of the street lamp: hot-dip galvanized iron street lamp, steel street lamp and stainless steel street lamp;
3. According to the street light source: sodium lamp street lamp, LED street lamp, energy-saving street lamp, new Xingming xenon street lamp.
4. According to the shape: Chinese lamps, antique lamps, landscape lamps, single-arm street lamps and double-arm street lamps.
5. According to the power supply method: city circuit lights and solar street lights, wind and solar complementary street lights
Street lamps involve lighting technology and are suitable for street lamps. The purpose is to design a high-efficiency electronic energy-saving street lamp with long life, low power consumption, high power factor and small current harmonic content. The high-efficiency electronic energy-saving street lamp includes sequentially connected power grid high voltage discharge branches R1, C1, rectifier bridges D1-D4, power factor correction branches C2, D5, D6, high and intermediate frequency glitch filter branches L1, L3, high frequency oscillation circuit BG1-BG2, start branch L2, C7 and lamp T; save 80% of electricity compared with the previous street lamp; harmonic content THD <25%, extend lamp life by 3-4 times.
Street lights are usually classified according to the shape of the emitted light. For the specific division method, the International Commission on Illumination (CIE) recommends that it should be based on three items: projection, expansion, and control.
① Projection. Indicates the degree of diffusion of the light emitted by the lamp along the longitudinal direction of the road, divided into three types: short, medium and long.
②Expansion. It indicates the degree of diffusion of the light emitted by the lamp in the lateral direction of the road, which is divided into three types: narrow, normal and wide.
③Control. Indicates the degree of glare control of lamps and lanterns, divided into three types: limited, medium and strict.
There are several ways to install the street lamp: bracket type, high type, straight rod type, suspension cable type and suction wall type.