Views: 7 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-09-29 Origin: http://www.pingan4488.com/cn_asp/newsview.asp?typeid=87&id=1523
As we all know, rural areas have always been economically underdeveloped areas, and it coincides with the transformation of new rural areas. The choice between rural solar street lights and ordinary street lights is relatively entangled. The following editor will tell you what are the advantages of rural solar street lights compared with ordinary street lights and why To choose rural solar street lights.
Rural solar street lights are mainly composed of solar panels, LED light sources, solar controllers and waterproof batteries. The brightness of the light source of rural solar street lights is 3 times that of ordinary street lights, and it also prolongs the service life of the battery and reduces rural solar street lights. Cost of use. In addition, rural solar street lights mainly have the following advantages:
1. The installation is convenient and fast, no complicated wiring is required, only a cement base is needed to fix it;
2. One-time investment, no maintenance cost, no need to pay electricity bills, long-term benefits can be guaranteed;
3. Rural solar street lights use direct current lower than 36V, so there is no need to worry about safety;
4. The battery panel of rural solar street light can be used for 25 years, the service life of LED light source can reach 50,000 hours, and its battery can be used for 5-7 years;
5. Rural solar street lights have the characteristics of green and environmental protection, and meet the modern national environmental protection requirements.
6. The early investment of rural solar street lights is relatively large, but the maintenance and management costs are low in the later period, and the failure rate is small.
There is no standard pricing for rural solar street lights, which are mainly determined according to specific requirements. In addition, the price of rural solar street lights is mainly composed of light source lamps, LED power supplies and poles, which means that the factors that determine the price of rural solar street lights mainly include the following:
1. The style and size of lamps;
2. The network speed and brand of the light source;
3. The brand and wattage of the LED power supply;
4. Factors such as the height, material and thickness of the pole.