3. Samsung launched an online virtual lighting exhibition to fill the need for more consumer-facing product presentations with innovative new strategies. The Virtual Lighting Exhibition now offers a 24/7access to Samsung’s updated lighting solutions for manufacturers, supply chain partners and end users.
5. Arcadia announced the expansion of its community solar program into Colorado.
6. In a joint statement today, ReneSola Ltd. and Nautilus Solar Energy announced Nautilus's acquisition of a 10.4 MW community solar portfolio developed by ReneSola Power in Minnesota.
7. LONGi signed a strategic cooperation agreement on June 2, 2020 in Shanghai with DuPont, with the aim of jointly creating high-quality modules through efficient and reliable materials, helping downstream customers to build more reliable and higher-quality photovoltaic power plants.
8. EPISTAR Files Second U.S. Patent Infringement Lawsuit Against Lowe’s.
10. Acuity Brands to Use Ushio’s Far-UVC Light for Human-safe Indoor Disinfecting Lighting.
11. The European Lighting Association fully recognizes the latest UV-C safety guidelines issued by the Global Lighting Association (GLA) in May and calls on all EU member states to ensure that UV-C products can be continuously placed on the EU market.
12. German UV technology developer Dr. Hönle announced that it has proved that short-wave UVC irradiation can effectively inactivate new coronaviruses.
13. Miyazaki University and Nikkiso joint experiment shows that its UVC LED lamp can inhibit the infection of the new coronavirus
14. With the "return to work and production" of various countries in succession, the photovoltaic market has been active, and the recent photovoltaic bidding projects have increased. According to incomplete statistics, about 10 countries have issued 5.94gw photovoltaic bidding projects since May.Like Uzbekistan, Turkey, Myanmar, Zimbabwe, etc.